Cross-Border MA in Management
PHBS’s UK campus offers two cross-border master’s programs: Management and Finance. These programs are two-year, full-time programs, culminating with a final thesis. Students spend the first portion of their study at the PHBS UK Campus and the second portion in Shenzhen, China, at the main PHBS Campus.
International students can learn alongside Chinese peers in an environment of cross-cultural dialogue. These programs aim to foster and empower students, allowing them to improve their subject-related skills and knowledge, as well as their critical thinking and analytical ability to challenge business problems and economic issues.
MA in Management provides a specialist training in management and covers cross-disciplinary coursework such as management theories, economics, and organization behaviour, and how to apply them to real world corporate issues. It incorporates mathematical and logical thinking with creative and lateral thinking for analysing and solving problems.
Courses include: Strategic Management, Operations Management, Organizational Behaviour, Empirical Business Analysis, Marketing Management, General and Business Chinese, as well as elective courses.
The MA in Management aims to develop student’s solid theoretical knowledge in management as well as the ability to carry out research in related concentrations. Also aims to prepare students with the cutting-edge expertise in corporate management and ability to provide solutions to practical business issues by applying managerial theories. It provides hard and soft skills required to turn students into innovative global management leaders in a wide range of sectors and careers.
- Students admitted to this program spend the first year of their master's degrees at the PHBS UK Campus and their second year at the PHBS Shenzhen Campus in China, alongside Chinese peers, in an environment of cross-cultural exposure and dialogue, providing a multi-country experience. - The faculty members have earned their PhD degrees from top-ranked universities over the world, and all courses are instructed exclusively in English.
All modules are subject to annual change.
Tuition fees for the PHBS UK – Shenzhen cross-border programs is £12,000 GBP for the first year and must be paid in full in the first week of each academic year.
Tuition fee for the second year is 60,000 RMB.
To apply for either of the MA programs (Finance or Management) applicants will need to:
• Have graduated or be about to graduate with a bachelor’s degree or higher from a recognized university;
• Must have proof of English proficiency with a satisfactory TOEFL (80 and above) or IELTS (6.5 and above) score.
• GMAT and GRE scores are not required, but are considered in granting admission;
• Chinese citizens must take the national entry examination for postgraduate studies .