Peking University HSBC Business School UK Information for Visiting Scholar/Research Student Applicants
1) PHBS UK charges a bench fee of £6,000 per annum for visiting scholars/research students. A minimum bench fee of £2,000 will be charged if your visiting period is less than 4 months.
2) Applications should be made by emailing the completed the application form as well as the additional supporting materials (CV, Research Proposal, Cover Letter, Reference and Scanned Copy of ID/photo page of passport) to Dr Hang Li at .
3) You will be allocated with a desk, a computer, an email account and have access to PHBS UK Intranet and be given certain credit for printing.
4) You will have access to staff within PHBS UK who are involved in related research topics.
5) You will have the opportunity to attend seminars and events within PHBS UK.
6) Any publications arising from your research during the visiting period should acknowledge PHBS UK.
7) You will be responsible for arranging your own accommodation, although advice can be given on local area.
8) You will be responsible for your own medical and personal insurance.
9) You will cover all your costs (travel, living, etc.) during the visiting period, with no direct costs falling on PHBS UK.
10) You will be responsible for your visas for entry to the UK, although advice and assistance can be provided by PHBS UK.
11) You will be subject to maintaining effective engagement that complies with UKVI regulations and your individual visa terms and conditions.